Sunday, March 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop: Swing Into Spring

Happy March! It's cold and gray here again but there has been sunshine for over a week, so spring must be on it's way!
For my project today, I created this sweet little card that I think will probably end up in someone's lunch box! I used the color challenge from the Just Add Ink blog as a starting point, and I probably thought of the swinging girl image because of the theme of our blog hop, haha! I sponged a little Petal Pink on the leaves, as well as under the whole die, because I think sometimes it seems like the whole sky is pink with blooming trees! I liked the softness Smoky Slate gave to the silhouette, instead of a bold black with these shades. Finally I added just one thread of bakers twine with a simple touch to finish it off!
Supplies:
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Ink: Smoky Slate, Petal Pink
Paper: Petal Pink & Soft Seafoam card stocks
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Sweet Silhouette Dies, Big Shot

Now hop on over to Kimberly's blog, with the button below, and see what she created for you! Then hop on through and let us know what you think of our work- we all love comments!


We Create Blog Hop MARCH 2020 Blog Roll

8 comments:

  1. I love this sweet, soft card! It would be great for a young lady's graduation this Spring, as well. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say almost the exact same thing as Kim! So soft and sweet! I am sure that she will love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design. So soft and pretty. The die cut tree adds wonderful texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely uplifting card. Lovely sentiment to inspire. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. just thinking about swinging drops my blood pressure. I love the feeling of the back and forth motion. Great capture of spring in your card

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've combined ink and die cut in a perfect balance of colour and texture Tanya! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. The silhouette of the little girl on the pink background look like a summer sunset! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Tanya! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...