Thursday, March 5, 2020

Back to School!

This week I turned 40. I'm fine with that, haha. I totally feel "old" some days and most of the time it's just fine. But to celebrate, I decided to spend the day scrapbooking!! That's great...but I am still the mom, and I have a three year old full time, haha, so I didn't get to scrap the entire day. But I did get seven pages done and I am very happy about that! And if you recall, I'm cramming to get my son's books "done" before he graduates in a couple months. That means I have pages, not cards, to share right now.

Three of the pages I did on my birthday were back-to-school pages. Three different years of the first day of school! And I'm not done with that topic either! The pages are pretty simple but they're done and that is the point.

This page uses a Simply Sent kit which is so old I wasn't even blogging when it came out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point
Paper: Old Olive card stock, Rock Star Simply Sent kit (retired)
Accessories: Rock Star Simply Sent kit (retired)

This page used THIS sketch. I don't think I've ever made a circle of brads because it's time consuming and uses up product, but they've been retired for years so I think it's okay, haha! I layered some paper on the ends and used a retired stamp set for the title. Finally, the DP strip and the stickers came from the local store, but it's exactly my son's school sooooo I couldn't exactly resist.... 
Supplies:
Stamps: Number of Years (retired)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Seaside Spray, Real Red card stock, Come Sail Away DP, misc
Accessories: Silver brads (retired)

And finally this page. Again, very simple, but hey, it's done!
Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point
Paper: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Come Sail Away DP, misc
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Star Brads (retired) stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...