Thursday, March 12, 2020

Pick A Greeting!

Here's the third card for my upcoming class with the same sketch as the last two. (the guitar card on page 57 of the Occasions Mini)
For this card, I used the color combination from TGIF Challenges. Again, I had picked something similar and then I made it work for this specific challenge! I wanted to use this cute Sale-A-Bration greeting set, so I'm going to let people choose their own phrase to make the card their own.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending You Thoughts
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Lovely Lipstick, Basic Black, Old Olive & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Pearlized Doilies, Country Floral Embossing Folder, Big Shot

And here's a slightly better shot of the detail on the Olive panel. Love that!!
Want to come make these cards? Let me know so I can prep your supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...