Monday, December 1, 2014

Blog Hop: Wrapping Up the Holidays!

Welcome to December!! Oh my goodness, the year is nearly over! How does that keep happening??
This month we thought we'd feature gift giving, since that's what almost everyone is thinking about!

I thought for my projects, I'd create some different tags using the November Paper Pumpkin kit! We made a TON of jam and jelly this year, and we'll definitely be giving some away as Christmas gifts- so these three are now ready to go, haha! All of these tags come from the Paper Pumpkin kit.
Here are some closeups, with a little more detail....

On this one, I just used the blue tag, but I put a bit of Red Glimmer paper behind it, using scotch tape! Then I attached the tag to the jar using white Baker's Twine! Couldn't be quicker!

The second tag used completely My Paper Pumpkin items- all of which you can get tonight, except the To/From stamp. Those snowflakes are a fun touch- and the washi tape is too!

And the last tag only used the paper tag from the Kit, and every thing else was stuff I had on hand already... I used stamps from White Christmas, some Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, and my Smoky Slate marker to write with!
Tag making can be so quick and so fun! You can cut any paper into a tag, and we even sell great products like tag topper punches to make it faster! Stamp literally anything you want and you've got yourself a cute tag ready for anyone's gift! Love it!

- Did you know that if you are a subscriber to My Paper Pumpkin, you can get some of the past kits and the refills, including the refill for November's kit? -it's called Simply Snowflake, if you're curious! (Click HERE to see which kits and refills are available!)
- Did you also know that if you hurry and sign up right now, some of the refill kits are discounted tonight only?! (Click HERE to see what is still available through the Online Extravaganza)
- Did you also know! that you can give My Paper Pumpkin subscriptions as a gift??? How awesome is that?! Check it out:
Item
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription
Price (Shipping Included)
137858
 1 month
$19.95
137859
 3 month
$59.85
137860
 6 month
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861
 12 month
$215.40 -- save $2 per month


Now hop on over to Cheryl's blog and see what she suggests for your gift-giving needs!
Then hop to everyone else's, and be sure and leave comments! We love to hear what you think of our work!!

3 comments:

  1. That Paper Pumpkin kit is the Bomb! Great use of the supplies and great idea for gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT! I want to be your neighbor

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...