Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Boy

My aunt called the other day to ask if I could make a card for a baby shower she is attending. SURE! Only…I didn’t know what she would like. Here are the two cards I made, and she’ll have others that have been already made (and probably posted) to choose from…!

Supplies: Stamps: two Cute (retired) Ink: Ballet Blue, Yoyo Yellow Paper: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Fresh Fav II Button, Linen Thread

Supplies: Stamps: Puns from the Past, Noteworthy (retired), French Flair Background (retired) Ink: Versamark, Bashful Blue Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Barely Banana Accessories: Black embossing powder, Heat tool, White Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...