Saturday, March 7, 2009

What happens when...?

...you leave the younger child unattended near your craft stuff? This does:

And why was said child left unattended? The elder one was being put in time out, of course! Yep, its been one of those lovely winter days, again. The kind where I did take them out to play, but its so cold (and wet!) that they only last for so long...so they're still grumpy and wild with cabin fever... argh!!!

Now, if you can imagine this card the way it was when I walked away....Then you might see Sharon's fun sketch, combined with the wonderful Cinema Challenge.

Beate is having her team rotate coming up with the sketches, hence Sharon's sketch this week. And the Cinema Challenge was Singin' In The Rain. I LOVE that movie!! I think it is SUCH a happy movie and so fun. I seriously laugh out loud every time I see "Make 'em Laugh". I drive my kids crazy with the "Good Mornin'" song and hey, I'm a goof who LOVES to literally dance in the rain. What's not to love? hee hee!They also asked that you use a water element. Well, I was going to use crystal effects on the bubbles and puddles...but I didn't get to. *wink* Oh well, I tried! LOL

Supplies: Stamps: Oakley in Tub (Whiff of Joy) Ink: Black, Gable Green Paper: Gable Green & white card stock, Martha Stewart DP Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, computer for words

ETA: don't miss the blog candy below! Time is running out!

6 comments:

  1. She was just trying to help! This reminds me of when I was working and my husband was "watching" my kids on the couch. My daughter completely covered my kitchen walls with crayons. She even reached behind the refrigerator! You will miss this when they are gone, I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could send that card to any mother of young children, and she would get a kick out of it. We all have been there.
    And like the previous post said, someday you will look back and miss these moments....I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww -- so sorry your little one had his hand at this! But it was a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear! You card look/s nice anyway, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tanya,

    I totally understand this!!! I have been there, but I think it will make a funny memory you will never forget and now you will forever preserve it on your blog!!!

    I am sure it did not feel like that at the time, but afterwards we moms can laugh rite??

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we have all had this happen at one point or another.
    it is so sad isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...