Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday cards!

This year I received so many birthday wishes! Lots of birthday cards in the mail and many online notes, hee hee. Today I wanted to show off the stamped cards I got. Other people's ideas are often the source of inspiration, so ENJOY!

This one is from my mom! Isn't it great?

Supplies: Stamps: Artfully Asian ~ Ink: Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Vintage Violet ~ Paper: Mellow Moss, Vintage Violet, Very Vanilla card stocks, Apricot Prints DP ~ Accessories: Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Vintage Violet Stitched Ribbon

This is from Kitty, thru Splitcoaststampers! (SCS)

Supplies: Stamps: Sock Monkey, Holidays & Wishes Ink: Basic Black Paper: Bella Rose DP, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa & White card stock, Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

From Pia, thru SCS!

Supplies unknown

From Linda, thru SCS!

Supplies Unknown

From Tina, thru SCS!

Supplies: Stamps: Unknown Sugar Nellie image, Sincere Salutations ~ Ink: Black ~ Paper: Pink Pirouette, Old Olive & White card stock, Ginger Blossom? DP ~ Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Markers, Rhinestones

From Janet, thru SCS!

Supplies: Stamps: True Friend, Birthday's Count ~ Ink: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal ~ Paper: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa & White card stock ~ Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon

Wow do I feel loved! :) Thanks ladies! And thanks to every one else who sent wishes my way!

Blog Candy ends tonight...!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute cards!
    I like how you folded back the corner with the clip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you folded that back too!!

    You got a great bunch of Racks here my friend!!!

    Wonderful thanks for sharing!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...