Friday, March 13, 2009

Winter Scrap

In spite of everything this week, I got some scrapping done! Just a little bit, but there is definitely more to come! LOL! I think these photos were even taken this year (2009) so that's exciting too! LOL! Supplies:
Stamps: Taffy ABC, Swirling Snow? Tilda - Magnolia Stamps Ink: Baja Breeze, Pale Plum Paper: Pale Plum, Baja Breeze, Barely Banana, Whisper White card stock, Winter...? DP (retired) Accessories: Snowflake Big Shot Die!!!, Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen And here are a couple close-ups of the details, including the snowflake die done with the Big Shot! Fun, huh??

and this adorable little girl image... (sorry about the very weird lighting, don't know what happened there!)

And a funny story...Not sure exactly who "taught" my daughter how to make a snow angel, but she moves her arms and legs as she should, and also shakes her head back and forth really quickly too....makes me laugh every time!

3 comments:

  1. Tanya,

    I will be happy to make you something....you don't have to post it on your blog if you don't want to. I have to say tho' that it has been lots of fun doing this. Giving is fun. I do need you to email me your snail mail address so I can send it to you. My email address is pandie143@aol.com. Hmmmm what should I make you? Guess you'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully you will like it.
    Take care.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pages, Tanya!! Love the snow angel story. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...