Monday, March 23, 2009

Whiff of Joy!

Despite more computer problems, this is my second post today, so be sure and scroll down!
The current WOJ Challenge is a green card! I think this one works well! My only issue is that my Blender Pens are running dry so I tried the Aqua painter. Note to self: Do NOT use on regular card stock! oy! The card stock buckled so bad!
Supplies:
Stamps: Melinda Blowing Kisses (WOJ), Best Yet (retired) Ink: Black, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa refill, Pretty in Pink refill, Old Olive refill Paper: Certainly celery, Always Artichoke & White card stocks, Banbury DP (retired) Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, Aqua painter
And they released new WOJ stamps yesterday! Be sure and check them out and try some of the DT's blogs for blog candy! LOL! I entered Jaqui's HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tanya, lov the image, and I just love the paper you have used. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card dear just perfect colour combo and colouring#Yhanks for joining us this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sweet card Tanya, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...