Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two cards

My kids are sick, one is on antibiotics, so I'm not getting a lot of work done right now.

So! This first card is part of the blog candy I offered a couple weeks ago, but you can only see part of it. I had fun playing with this new set. It is sooo pretty! The white words ended up not as great as I envisioned, but hey, its alright. LOL

Supplies: Stamps: God's Beauty Ink: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White craft Paper: So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss Accessories: So Saffron wide Poly-twill ribbon, Mat Pack, Dimensionals

This second card is a late birthday card from Sandra, off SCS. I think its a fun idea and I have all but the word stamps! Might have to try this sometime!

Supplies: Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Happy Everything, Canvas (retired) Ink: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie Paper: Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive Accessories: EE Buttons, vanilla grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...