Monday, March 23, 2009

Workshop!

I had a workshop this weekend, so here are two of the projects I showed… First, this card turned out fabulously! Actually, I browsed Beate’s blog for some inspiration, can you tell? Hee hee! Supplies: Stamps: Congrats Ink: Chocolate Chip Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, & Kiwi Kiss card stock, Urban Garden DP Accessories: Pretties Kit, White Organza Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Jumbo Brads Second, this tag – it’s a very simple idea but another way of using your stamp supplies. Just add it to a gift and you’re good to go! It would work well for a masculine gift, especially if he’s a camper! LOL
Supplies: Stamps: Under The Stars Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark Paper: Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Always Artichoke cardstocks Accessories: Star Punch, Red Hemp If you are in need of any supplies, let me know. I’m submitting this order Friday!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Man you should see my blog post from Tuesday this week and you can see the house load of stuff we had to load unload load back and unload back to get ready for our Huge SAB workshops!!! Uuuugggghhhh every year I say we are not doing this next year and every year we do it again!!!! LOL!!!!

    I hope your workshop went well!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...