Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mojo Thursday!

(Be sure and scroll down to see the blog candy!)

Yep, I'm reading for spring! As I'm typing this (not the day it's posting) I have three windows open, am wearing short sleeves and it is fabulous! ...snow is supposed to be coming this week tho, so we'll see how long it lasts...

So here is a fabulous, warm card for Julee's Mojo Sketch 76. I really like her sketches- they're easy for me to work with! ...however, I wonder if I over-thought this card...lol!

And a detail shot so you can see the dotty strip across the bottom!

Supplies:Stamps: Sending Happy Thoughts, Unknown Tilda-Magnolia Stamps

Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Black Paper: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery & white card stock, Apricot Prints DP (retired), Sarah DP (retired) Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Stamping Sponges, Eastern Elegance Rub-ons (retired), Moss Grosgrain Ribbon

ETA: yeah, TODAY we woke up to 4 inches of snow.......it's gotta end sometime tho, right? LOL

4 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty Tanya,

    I love the colors you choose, and I love the bottom of that card!!! Such a great layout, and design.

    Your class looks like so much fun! I wish I lived closer so I could come!!!

    Are you going to convention this year?? I think my next door neighbor and I are planning on trying to come it being the 20 year and all it should be fun!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is so fab honey - love the delish colours and darling image. Such a gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderfully created card, from your layering to the sweet image! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty!!!! You really did awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...