Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sketching!

LOL! Not I, other people, of course! Nice to be back to sketches, I must say. Its snowing again tho, so the photos are not so great. ...we were wearing shorts Friday and Saturday...

First I did the OCC Sketch. Very simple card but I like it. I think its a great wedding card. And it uses my latest Wish-RAK'd image!

Supplies:

Stamps: To Have & To Hold, Fresh Cuts

Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Black, More Mustard Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Kraft & White card stocks Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Blender Pen

Then this is Jen's Saturday Sketch To Try. Definitely love how this card ended up! Very simple again, but very nice. To get the flower color, I just stamped off the Rose Red ink once for a lighter shade. Jen is also offering a sweet Whiff of Joy stamp as blog candy for participating in this sketch challenge! Can't pass that up! LOL!

Supplies:

Stamps: God's Beauty
Ink: Rose Red, Always Artichoke
Paper: Always Artichoke, Rose Red, White card stocks
Accessories: Fresh Fav II Buttons, Linen Thread

2 comments:

  1. both of these are beautiful!! thanks so much for playing! hugs-jd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple. I adore the ribbon you used! Great job with the sketch challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...