Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hmm...What could I make YOU?

Not a trio of outfits, that's for sure! Altho I do have a photograph of myself, similar to this one...Hmmmmm......I see some scrapping in the making...... ANYWAY! I saw this on Andrea's blog and I wanted to play along to win something...but, you know, it is *always* better to give than to receive! LOL! So, here's the details: The first five people to respond to this post (and follow all the other rules) will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  • 1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
  • 2. What I create will be just for you.
  • 3. It'll be done this year.
  • 4. You will receive *something* I make for you! What could it be...? cards? an album? a receiving blanket? Cookies? ....that's about all I make! lol! You'll just have to wait and see, won't you?
  • 5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Yeah, there's a catch.You must re-post this on *your* blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who participate with you. The first 5 people to post this game on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win an amazing homemade gift by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!! And have some crazy fun doing it!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with this Tanya....I sure did. I sat down last night and created something fun for you. I am really excited to send it to you. I hope you like it. This really is a lot of fun making things for other people for no reason at all.... just because.
    Keep your eyes on the mailbox, your goody is coming.

    BTW you don't have to make me anything because I commented on your blog, I was just commenting to wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Tanya!!!

    I so wish I could sew like my Mom and Grandma could they could see somthing and sew it!!!

    I do not know how to turn the machine on!!!! Seriously I love that picture!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...