Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Favorite

There are still plenty of stamp sets on my wish list and I hope to be acquiring them VERY soon. In the meantime, this set has bumped up to my favorite! Its a Level 1 Hostess set and originally I got it to make me stretch. :) But I seriously love how pretty it is and how easy it is to use!

This particular card is for a double challenge on SCS with Verve stamps. Julee makes fabulous stamps but I really love the sketches she does, so I thought I'd check out the Verve forum for the first time in much too long. So this was a sketch, with a color challenge of any pink, any red and any green. I wasn't sure how to use those colors together to start, but I LOVE how this turned out!

Supplies: Stamps: God's Beauty, Pocket Silhouettes Ink: Mellow Moss, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red Paper: pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, White card stocks Accessories: Spiral Punch, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Stamping Sponge (for the butterfly), Fiskars Zingz

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Tanya. I love this set, too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...