Monday, August 3, 2009

MIA

Yes, I am very much missing in action. Definitely IN ACTION. lol....

Ok, so one of the parts of my husbands job is to run scout camp during the summer. This year's assignment happens to be three hours away... That is a huge reason this summer has been so hit-and-miss in my stamping, not to mention my blogging. We've been in and out of town all summer long!

But then, about a week ago, my grandfather passed away. Its ok, he'd suffered many strokes and three brain tumors and so many problems over the past 17.5 years. Its just that its taken up my whole week...and I don't foresee much stamping in the next little while.

So for now, I'll leave you with this cute gift I have made for a friend whose wedding I missed a few weeks ago. I covered a box that held Stampin' Spots, filled it with thank you cards, and have a card that coordinates!

Supplies: Stamps: Warmest Regards (retired) Ink: Chocolate Chip Paper: Bella Birds DP (retired), Chocolate Chip & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Eyelet Punch

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. I do understand the whole, "it's okay" thing. Sometimes, it's just a blessing for everyone when they pass on. Well, try to enjoy what little bit of summer is left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wedding set - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya this is so elegant and beautiful. Love it.

    Sorry about your grandpa, but I imagine he is in a much better place now.. free from all the problems of the last several years.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...