Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Card 2

This one uses one of Julee's sketches, and the colors come from Dawn's Raspberry Suite's Color Challenge! I think this is the first time I've followed thru playing with her color schemes, even tho I like them a lot! (you've noticed its been crazy 'round here)

Anyway, I liked the colors for this big gorgeous flower from Embrace Life...I thought it would work really well for a tropical flower with veins of interesting and slightly contrasting color. The red circle seems a little thrown in there, but there is red in the flower, I promise. Supplies: Stamps: Embrace Life, Priceless, Pocket Silhouettes

Ink: Versamark, Lovely Lilac, Black Paper: Lovely Lilac, Pixie Pink, real Red, Very Vanilla Accessories: Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Button Latte, Linen Thread, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Fun flourishes and button accent. Awesome job on Dawn's color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...