Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Good ones!"

I got more stamping done last night! This first card comes from Jen's SSFYTT. The colors are very scouty, and I didn't do that on purpose... I was going for original, LOL!

Supplies:

Stamps: Under The Stars, Smarty Pants Ink: Only Orange, Always Artichoke Paper: Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Only Orange, Very Vanilla card stock Accessories: Linen Thread, Jumbo Brads

The second card uses Taylor's Cupcake sketch. I used an old fashioned camera, instead of a cupcake... *grin*

Supplies:

Stamps: Puns From The Past, Smarty Pants Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive card stocks Accessories: 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon

4 comments:

  1. thank you for visiting ym blog! your blog design is wonderful, love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two perfect cards for the men in our lives hun - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your twine wrapped around the little strip of paper is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tanya,

    Love the colors I am an orange lover and I have had that old fashioned set ever since we could get it free for a $350 party and I have never once used it!! I just had to have it, but I have never used it!!!

    You inspire me to get it out and create something with it!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...