Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stamped!

Yeay!!! Two crafty nights in a row! I am gonna space my projects out, just IN CASE I can't stamp for a few days again...LOL! This one needs mailed off, so I'll start here...

This card is from a sketch by Julee, on the Verve forum on SCS. That's what I played with last night. This Magnolia image is thru Wish-rak... her socks seem to be part of her pants... so I put her in green footie jammies! How's THAT for a dash of creativity! hee hee!

Supplies:

Stamps: Warmest Regards (retired), Magnolia image Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, White card stocks, Autumn Vine DP (retired) Accessories: Button Latte, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Stamping Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...