Friday, August 28, 2009

Sketch Twice!

I really need to fill my display board, so I was looking for sketches. This sketch comes from the Whiff of Joy challenge blog. To qualify for these challenges, you have to use a WOJ image...but I REALLY liked the sketch and need Stampin' Up! images for my board! hee hee! So, I used it twice and left off little bits... Supplies:

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose Paper: Basic Gray, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White card stock Accessories: Jumbo Brads

Supplies: Stamps: Pun Fun, Upsy Daisy Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red Paper: Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Spiral Punch, Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

2 comments:

  1. Nice cards. I have always loved Tempting Turqoise and Real Red together. I also saw a tutorial on Andrea Waldorf's website where she put some flocking on the belly of that cute little bird. Such a fun stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you inked the edges and it really stands out with the brads. I use that su punch all the time to get that cute border! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...