Friday, August 14, 2009

Pretty Silhouettes

I finished up the last two card sketches last night! This is good- I got four more cards for my display board, and one to mail off! Yeay!

So first up the more earthy colors...

I don't have any current DP so I made my own using the greeting! I swiped the edges of the Old Olive card stock for some texture... I don't have a scallopy oval so I used the Mat Pack around the oval for a little extra dimension. And I used paper instead of ribbon on the sides!

Supplies: Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes Ink: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron Paper: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Very Vanilla card stocks Accessories: Mat Pack, EE Brads, Stamping Sponge

Next is this really pretty one! LOVE these colors together! I think it turned out great!

Supplies: Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray Paper: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

5 comments:

  1. They are both very elegant! I love them both.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the greeting. I don't have any of the new dsp either - so I thought you were so clever! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your pink and gray card too. That is one stamp set I need to get. You can make some really nice cards that are sweet and simple with it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...