Thursday, August 20, 2009

Christmas Mojo!

Today's card is a two-fer! I used a sketch from Julee's team member, Teresa Kline, and combined it with the OCC Saturday Challenge to do a Christmas card!

Since I was using a retired stamp image, I used a lot of retired product! Now the big question...should I sell it or keep it for my Christmas card stash?? LOL!

Supplies:

Stamps: To You & Yours

Ink: Always Artichoke

Paper: Real Red, Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla card stocks, Retired holiday DP

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon (retired)

2 comments:

  1. Aren't all these mojo sketches fun? I need to start making Christmas cards with them too. Good thinking on your part.
    Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that image! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...