Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mojo Birthday

My dad's birthday was this week, so I used Julee's sketch to get me going! The photo is not wonderful because I needed it in the mail way before then, but I decided it was alright...its a yellow-y card so why not yellow-y lighting...? LOL! Supplies: Stamps: Under The Stars Ink: Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel Paper: Creamy Caramel, So Saffron & Really Rust card stocks Accessories: Linen Thread

This is the card my son made him... (I forgot to take pictures of the cards my daughter made!) You wanna know what else? Until the 31st, if you buy these sets (or any others from the Growing Up section of the new catalog -for a minimum of $35 from that section), you can get a free package of really cute buttons!!! Fun, huh?!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Under the Stars stamp set. That's a really cute way to use it. I will have to remember that for next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I LOVE the stamp set and the colors you used. Your dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    Yellow - y pictures are better than no pictures at all!!!! I have never thought to do that set like that as a background that was a super idea Tanya and I am going to have to CASE that some time!!! At least you get cards out I am horrible about actually getting them in the mail!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...