Monday, August 10, 2009

Scrapping!!!

Whooo! I am back and hopefully back in some stamping action! Last night my sweet husband got the kids to bed while I got to scrapbook! I had to clean up my stamp area first, but I put these pages together pretty quickly and bookmarked some card sketches to get done! Yeay!!! This records a fun evening with some friends who came for a visit, after moving "far, far away". First, the boys... (and no, I didn't notice the Christmas colors til it was done! LOL) Supplies: (all on this project are retired) Stamps: Whimsical ABC lower
Ink: Wild Wasabi Paper: Whisper White & Wild Wasabi card stock, Primary Colors Simply Scrappin' Kit Accessories: Wild Wasabi Double-stitched ribbon, Brights Buttons And the girls...
Supplies:
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Perfect Plum, Green Galore, Real Red, Basic Black card stocks, Real Red Prints DP (retired)
Accessories: Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout Tanya. Thanks for the "tip" on my blog post. I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe cause I am going to Seattle next month. Or maybe it is because they were in TOO many movies together! Haha thanks for catching that...I edited it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...