Friday, August 21, 2009

Gardeny

This stamp set was in the last mini catalog, and my mom bought it right before it ended. This is the first chance I've had to play with it and I really love it. Darnit... :)

This first card uses another Mojo sketch... day 2, designed by Maria Gurnsey.

Supplies:

Stamps: Scene in A Garden Ink: Chocolate Chip Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla card stocks Accessories: Twill Tape, Button Bouquet, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Linen Thread

This second card is just because I wanted to play with that image. And I needed a birthday card! haha!

Supplies:
Stamps: Scene in A Garden, Warmest Regards
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Mellow Moss, Lavender Lace, Kraft & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Twill Tape, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

5 comments:

  1. I loved that set, too! Your cards are wonderful, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Tanya!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. so don't think all of your sweet comment have gone unnoticed because they haven't you always make me smile!!!

    My next door neighbor/SU downline got this set. I have not played with it either. Between the both of us we pretty much bought the whole Mini during the 4 month period and then just shared back and forth as needed.

    Your card turned out wonderful Tanya!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used Kraft cardstock in both of your cards. I'm really loving Kraft right now. Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the ribbon on both cards. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...