Monday, February 28, 2011

End of the Meeting...

Here's the very last make & take from my upline meeting earlier this month. It's such a pretty card and not one I would have ever thought to put together on my own. Plus it involves a bow and I am really lousy at making bows look nice! This one is a cheat....only one half of the bow pulled thru and the other is just folded behind the knot part! haha!
If you look at the bottom right corner you might see some tiny flowers punched out of the text paper and sponged with a little ink. I thought that was a cute, subtle touch.

They even had us decorate the inside of the card! I never do that... lol!



Supplies:
Stamps: Easter Blossoms
Ink: Baja Breeze, Versamark
Paper: Rose Red, Very Vanilla card stocks, First Editions DP
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Vintage Flower Adornments, Very Vanilla seam binding,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...