Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Birthday!

Here are some birthday cards I got to sit down and make the other day! I actually planned them all out the day I played with my crayons, and here they are, all assembled and just a little different!




Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Bakery
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Presto Patterns, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White card stocks, Hostess DP Pack
Accessories: Neutral Buttons, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Glimmer Brads, Spiral Punch, Misc Markers, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

2 comments:

  1. Three really cute cards, Tanya. Love that image with all the cakes.

    (And yes, Heath = Park.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute image and some great cards. My favorite is the first one. So soft and pretty.

    Hugs and smiles
    Beate

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...