Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Toys!

I got my order yesterday with new toys for me! I wish so bad I could play with the Digital Content disk full of Sale-A-Bration goodness, but I still have a borrowed computer soooo someday!

Until that happy day arrives, I did buy the new color sets of Watercolor Wonder Crayons and I am super excited! Six years ago when they introduced the crayons, it came in a box like this:
It had then-all 48 colors and my upline and her downlines split it into a "club" so we could afford to buy it. :) I believe with the next catalog release they split them into smaller boxes in color families. This made it affordable to everyone!

With the Color Revolution this summer, my crayons were depleted to look like this: 
 It was a little bit pathetic... :) So since it is Sale-A-Bration time and I just *had* to spend my $50, I bought the new colors! They come in the new color families, in their own boxes like this, and all four boxes came in this cute brown box which is probably going to be re-purposed!
Now all of my crayons are in their own color family box and its so fun! Here's the first project I made with them today, using new stamps and a new ribbon!
Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Bakery (hostess level 1)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Concord Crush, Real Red & Whisper White card stocks, Hostess Level 1 DSP
Accessories: Brights Buttons, Real Read thin Taffeta Ribbon, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

1 comment:

  1. I just got the watercolor wonder crayons too, and can't wait to play with them. I just love new toys. Don't you?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...