Friday, February 25, 2011

New Technique!

Here are a couple more of the make & takes from my meeting. I've mentioned I had to make two sets...my downline friend was not feeling well and didn't want to make the trip up there sick. That's okay tho, I got to play with choices!

I learned something new with these cards. I have long wondered if you could watercolor with markers, but I've only tried blender pens and no, that doesn't work. However, if you use markers on watercolor paper, and you use an aquapainter- well check out those sewing machines! Those are watercolored with markers! Coooool!

All of these supplies are found in the Occasions Mini. I am looking forward to owning some of these for scrapbooking pages of my mom sewing clothes! Won't that be FUN?

Supplies:
Stamps: Sew Suite
Ink: Black Stazon, Regal Rose marker, Tempting Turquoise marker, Tangerine Tango marker, Daffodil Delight marker
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose & Tangerine Tango card stocks, Sweet Stitches DP, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, Sweet Buttons Embosslits die, Dimensionals, thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...