Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scrapbook Goals:

So...since I decided a few years ago to scrap random pages and events that simply strike my interest that day...my scrapbooking has become a little chaotic and it is difficult to remember what I have done vs what still needs done. I have thought for quite a while that I need to literally write out which events still need done and for whose book. I've also had enough sense to think that doing a list might overwhelm me too much and then I wouldn't get anything done! Hmm. I may have been too right...

The other night I started with my digital photos and wrote down every event that someone needs scrapped. In most cases, I need to scrap the same event for more than one book. Possibly 1/4 of this list has been done for *someone* already. I have 11.5 sides of paper of lists that need scrapped. Um.... wow. and whoa. and MAN have I got some work to do!!!

So, I need limitless crafting supplies and no other responsibilities... Yep, that's what I need. Who's with me?! hahaha.....

Here's one I got done yesterday:

Supplies:
Stamps: Taffy Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Peach Parfait
Paper: Sahara Sand, So Saffron & Peach Parfait card stock, Sunny Garden DP, Spring Showers DP (Retired)
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Peach Parfait ribbon, retired buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...