Sunday, February 27, 2011

Other green pages...

Well that was smooth. I mentioned a long time ago that I had tons to share...and I've been posting daily, except that I went thru and pre-wrote them. I wrote up this post the night I scrapped the pages and took the photos the next morning.......and never included the photos on this post! Then I went away for the weekend and came home to see that this post has been sitting all day photo-less. Rats. Well, its fixed now. Enjoy, lol!
~~~~~~~
Remember the green-scrapbooking night I mentioned? Here's the other two. These are actually the same weekend, but the park pages are for my son's book and the Mother's Day page is for mine. Just funny to me that I was on such a green kick.


Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet, retired: Lively Little Ones
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip marker
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories: retired buttons

With this page I started out by using a challenge and then I didn't follow thru half of it so I'm not counting it. But one part was to watercolor with markers- so glad I'd just learned how, LOL! I was super ambitious and thought yellow roses with pink streaks would be cool. Okay, it might be, but four roses later and its just exasperating. *smile
You should also know that cutting around roses on watercolor paper that is still slightly damp is super time-consuming and really hurt my hand, haha. This was a complicated-super-simple page!
I was glad the challenge included black & white photos tho because I had been hit by horrible hayfever the day before these pics were taken and my nose looked quite like a tomato from all the sneezing/blowing. Mother's Day needs moved to a prettier time of year for me, hee hee!

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, retired: Taffy Alphabet
Ink: Basic Black craft ink, Regal Rose, Regal Rose & So Saffron markers
Paper: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Aquapainter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...