Friday, February 18, 2011

Nature Walk

I love this new stamp set from the Occasions Mini!! I have played with it quite a bit, and here are the three main things I've made:
Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Paper: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Always Artichoke seam binding, Stamping Sponge

Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk, Occasional Quotes, Upsy Daisy, Fresh Cuts
Ink: Pure Poppy, Always Artichoke
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Red taffeta ribbon


Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk
Ink: Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Always Artichoke seam binding

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards Tanya. I have to say I wasn't too impressed with Nature Walk at first, but now I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...