Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Star Struck!

I got to scrapbook some more the other night and the theme of *that* night was a green base. Three un-related events and all on a different shade of green base, haha.

These pictures are from last summer. These are the vehicles used in filming the Transformer movies. They stopped in our town of all places for a pit stop/night at a hotel and my husband happened to be driving past and called and told me to get the kids there NOW. So I did and tons of people were there checking it out. It was so funny and my son was SOOOO excited!!! So here's his page, finally.

Supplies:
Stamps: none
Ink: Poppy Parade marker
Paper: Wild Wasabi, retired Primary Colors simply scrappin' kit

1 comment:

  1. What a fun event to scrap! I can totally relate to the green theme. Sometimes it seems like all my pictures have the exact same color in them, and I find myself desperate to scrap anything other than that color. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...