Friday, February 11, 2011

Scrapbook sketch!

I haven't posted half of what I have to show you, but the other night I got 5 cards and 5 scrapbook pages done and I am excited!

This first layout uses a sketch on Cheryl's Even More Scrapping blog:


Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Always Artichoke card stock, Christmas Cocoa DP (retired)
Accessories: Brights Buttons, Neutral Buttons

We have attended this festival for the last four years and this from last November is the first page I've made of any of our days there. yep, lots more work to do! I'll keep going now.... haha!

2 comments:

  1. Your layout came out so cute. I love seeing variations on my sketches, so thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are wonderful, Tanya. Good for you for getting so many completed!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...