Saturday, February 12, 2011

Watermelon!

I printed off 50 photos this past week to get some of that scrapbooking done. I must *really* be in the mood for summer, because most of the pictures I printed are summer pictures! As is often the case I make similar pages for every one's book. The particular pages were for a virtual scrapbooking night on Splitcoaststampers' site. I missed the actual event, but you can catch up for a week or two...

 Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect Alphabet
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler & Pear Pizazz card stocks
Accessories: Brights Buttons

Supplies:
Stamps: Taffy Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White & Real Red card stocks
Accessories: Black grosgrain ribbon, Brights Buttons, Neutral Buttons, Bitty Buttons, Silver Brads, retired black & green buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...