Monday, February 7, 2011

Mojo 177!

At this moment I think I have enough cards photographed to fill this blog for the next three weeks! Never mind football, tt has been such a fun, crafty weekend! Friday night I was filling orders and my display board. Saturday morning I got to participate in a great upline meeting, with gorgeous make & takes and ideas!! Then this morning I was finishing orders, and now have LOTS to show!

Today, I'll start with this card I made using today's Mojo sketch
Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, Chocolate Chip marker
Paper: Peach Parfait, Whisper White card stocks, Sunny Garden DP
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch circle punch, retired Brads

5 comments:

  1. Well good for you! I got NO craft time in this past weekend, but I did get lots of hugs and kisses from my grandbabies, so I'm happy.

    I can't wait to see what you have to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya,

    You're like me, get carried right away by the crafting bug.

    If all your cards are as pretty as this one then you will have twice as much fun giving them away! Great take on the mojo!

    Thanks for sharing,

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty. I like the soft colours and you are making me want to pull some brads out. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love all those flowery patterns and springy colors. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love all the patterns. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...