Monday, September 23, 2013

52 Week Challenge, Revisit!

If you read my blog earlier this year, you may remember I had challenged myself to do a page of each week of the year. If you've read my blog last week, you know that I lost MDS in May and that project has been on hold (sheesh, do I talk about anything else?! tee hee...). Well, last Sunday I thought I'd start a little catching up by doing a page from this month! Tada!
I don't know which week number this is, lol, that will take a little more time. Catching up will take some time too. But here's a nice start.
The page could not be more simple....I adjusted one of the layouts that comes with MDS to fit the pictures I had. I used a photo from the week instead of background paper. I used a label punch as the journaling mat. (which yes, I have centered better...) And I added a drop shadow to the whole thing...but that is IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...