Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Halloween 1

haha, sure, we can post Halloween pics! Its what I got scrapped, so its what you get to see! And the stores are full of it anyway...
These pics are from last year, and the DP is again retired. The second page is simply a full sheet of DP. I liked it just as it was!
Supplies:
Paper: Cajun Craze, Old Olive & Basic Black card stocks, Wicked Fun DP (retired)
Accessories: Neutral Buttons (retired)

Where's the Olive card stock?
Right here:
I just used very thin strips of card stock, folded it thru the button and used a couple Glue Dots on the back to hold the paper down and the button on! Love that technique!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun way to use the card stock on the button! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper and wonderful pages.

    Okay... LOVIN' the cardstock through the buttons. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! :) I love your scrapbook pages!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...