Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Great to be 8!

Here's another digi page I made the other night. This one focuses on the people who came to my daughter's baptism, and uses a layout from MDS Monday that I have wanted to use for months! They posted this layout sketch right about the time my laptop died, taking MDS with it, so this is the first chance I've got to make a digital page with the layout (and I don't print photographs big enough to do a tradition page with this fabulous layout!!)
*I have already made a change to this page- I added a little journaling tab under the words at the bottom...
And the top photo kind of looks like it doesn't exactly fit, because it doesn't. There's a border that may be cut off during printing, and if it is cut off, the picture fits perfectly, haha. I had to fit all the people in and the photo wasn't centered to begin with!

Hmm...that sounds like a lot of whining, but really, I'm so excited to have MDS back, and to show off new pages for you, that I love!
Supplies:
Days To Remember content disk
A Split Second download - recolored tag
Lemonade Stand content disk
Seam Binding download

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout and beautiful pictures, Tanya. Congrats and blessings to your sweet daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...