Monday, September 9, 2013

An Autumn Page

Remember last week when I had a lot of scrapping time? Well I finally put together those remaining layouts and! reached my 2013 scrapping goal! In September!! WHOO HOO! All three layouts used retired DP, so we'll go in backwards retiring order, lol. That means first up is this lovely Autumny page, along with the hope that we can maybe cool off very soon and be really crazy and have a lovely, long autumn for once! Instead of going from summer almost straight into a long winter...? that sounds peachy- sign me up for that!

I love taking pictures of my kids IN the fall leaves. And I love my leaf stamps and dies! This retired DP is absolutely perfect for it, so of course I had to use it! This is a very simple page but I love it!
Supplies:
Paper: Orchard Harvest DP (retired)
Accessories: Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...