Monday, September 16, 2013

Soft Sympathy

Happy Monday to you! Busy week ahead? yeah, me too... giggle...
Today's card comes from is based on a recent Mojo Monday sketch. (I didn't copy it down quite right, apparently...) I needed another sympathy card and thought the purples with the lacey doily and pearls made a perfect card for this friend.
Its very, very subtle, but I used a Blender Pen to "smudge" the Wisteria ink and color inside the flowers just a bit. I used post-it notes to cover the doily edge and only stamp in the center. Love how nicely that turned out! Its really a very simple card, and sometimes that's just what we need...

Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sketched
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Tea Lace Doilies, Pearls, Blender Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...