Saturday, September 28, 2013

Coordinating shades

Today I'm sharing the final card from my Neutral Accessories class. I used a slightly older Freshly Made sketch.
We used coordinating colors of ink to the papers, lol. But mostly this was to show how best to use the pearls or even rhinestones. I have found that using the tip of my Paper Snips scissors to lift it off the sheet of pearls and then putting it in place on the project, is the easiest way, and the adhesive doesn't stick to anything you don't want it on!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Primrose Petals, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso & Whisper White card stocks, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...