Friday, September 27, 2013

Chevron Punch!

Today I have the third card we made at my Neutral Accessories class. This card uses a Freshly Made Sketch.
I was in the mood to use brown, but had a hard time coming up with what to put with it. This might possibly be only the second time I've used Raspberry Ripple, lol, but it makes a nice autumn color combination!
We put the buttons across the top for the accessory, and we used the new Chevron Punch! Love this!! This time we punched Raspberry 'arrows' out of a bit of paper and laid them on top of the Chocolate Chip strip. I'm excited to see what else we can do with this punch...!
Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Chevron Punch, Neutral Buttons, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...