Thursday, September 19, 2013

Double Challenge Digi Page

As the title so clearly states, today's page used two challenges. First I picked a strip from the 123 Get Scrappy blog, using ribbon, rhinestones and a back to school theme. Then I used Cheryl's EMS sketch from her blog!
Honestly, I'm not sure if I love the page...is it the colors? I just used what I found on her clothes... Is it too busy? Otherwise it looked too plain...I don't know. Oh well, another page done, and that's the part that matters! *grin

Supplies:
Timeless Portrait Content Disk, opacity changed
Flirtatious content disk
Pennant Punch
Sycamore Street content disk, recolored ribbon
2013 SAB content disk, Rhinestone size changed
Pocket Full of Posies content

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO! Thanks for joining us @ 123 Get Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout, definately not too busy, love the banners, thanks for joining us at 123 get scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! So glad you could join in the fun over at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos, and that banner is super cute. I love the colours of the page.
    thanks for playing along at 123getscrappy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its funny how critical we can be of ourselves sometimes! The layout is perfect! not too busy at all and the colours totally work with the photos and let them shine! Thanks for joining us over at 123GetScrappy! Can't wait to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Thanks for playing at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout, and I don't think it's too busy at all! It actually has a clean, almost graphic look that really showcases the great photos. Thanks for playing along with EMS Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are our own worst critics. It is another layout done. Another memory preserved. They cannot all be our favorites. I think the colors are very pretty! They compliment the photos nicely. Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely details!! Never thought it was a Digi ;)

    Thanks for joining us @ 1-2-3 Get Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page!! Love the colors, and I don't find it too busy!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...