Friday, September 6, 2013

Block Stamping

Happy Friday!! Oh how much I'm enjoying the weekends right now, haha!
Today's card uses the current Freshly Made Sketch. I fiddled around trying to figure the right "shape" for their oval and finally realized that using my D block would make a cool shape and a nice background for the flower! Love it when things work out!
This card was made for a specific someone, and I had the ribbon in mind from the beginning. It is retired, but I liked it for this card.
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sketched, Creative Elements
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon (retired)

4 comments:

  1. Love the color block behind the flower! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Tanya! I love those colours! Love that stamped block! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bloch used as a stamp on the background with the flower looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous card, Tanya! I love how you used the block and your colors are fabulous! The texture is a great detail, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...