Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Gray on Gray on Gray!

I gotta say, this is one of my very favorite pages in recent months! The layout is simple enough, and I used up some more old DP, along with a retired stamp. The strips and the polka-dot chunk were already cut to those sizes, I just fit them on the page! I love how the tools look stamped over the polka-dot print! Clearly I was on a DP kick this scrappy night... haha, but that's good because it uses up my stash, AND it all lays flat in the books!
Supplies:
Stamps: Tool Shed (retired)
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Basic Gray card stock, Urban Oasis DP (retired)
Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I absolutely adore this page! Love LOVE these pics of your little man with dad. So precious!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...