Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thankful Map

Another sneak peek of my upcoming accessories class.
But mostly, I am SO excited about this stamp set!!! Demonstrators get a sneak peek at products when they release new catalogs and this was part of the preview this summer. I immediately fell in love (I loooove maps!) with this, but it was promptly removed temporarily. Then it came back a day after I placed a big order! I have been waiting quite impatiently for this to be in my hot little hands and ta-da! HOORAY!
I started with the sponging technique. I stamped it in Basic Gray and then sponged ink directly onto the card stock....I have the older, classic ink pads which work so nicely for sponging. And I liked these brads in each point of the punch.
Supplies:
Stamps: World Map, Banner Greetings,
Ink: Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Paper: Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Mini Brads, Mat Pack, Hexagon Punch

2 comments:

  1. That map stamp is awesome, isn't it? It's going on my next SU order :) Love the sponging on your card, can't wait to get that stamp in my hot lil hands too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you coloured your map!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...