Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blog Hop: CASE that Pin!

Its the first of the month, so that means its time for another fabulous blog hop!

This month's theme was chosen by Julie, and she'd like us to focus on using our pinned projects on Pinterest! Smart girl! How many of us find our Pinterest boards are full of ideas that we never, ever get around to trying? Not to mention how handy it is to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) your projects - you simply find a project you love and you make it! No thinking required! *grin Hopefully you'll stick with the whole blog hop and be inspired to use your own Pinterest boards in your papercrafting!

First up, I have this quick and cute sample...which is linked right HERE. I love stamping on DP! The sample card uses retired DP but I'll show you how to use supplies you can order right away to make your own! And to make it my own, I went with a standard A2 size card, instead of a square note card. I find I don't use those very often...

Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Midnight Muse, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray
Paper: Midnight Muse card stock, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestones

And then this pretty one, found HERE, took a few more stamp sets, hee hee....

Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfall, Wanderlust, Simply Sketched
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Neutral Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Well, I hope that inspires you, just like it did me! Its so easy to swap out the supplies you have and create a card you already love! Hop through to each stop and maybe you'll even find more to pin! Next up: Julie!


5 comments:

  1. Great cards! I especially love the second one with the leaves - SO pretty, and it gets me excited for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the leaves is my favorite, too! Both of the cards tuned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer Silhouettes always stamps so well! I also love the leaves. I just got the die and it looks like I need the set now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts, I like the little accents you added to both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the creative layout of the leaf card! These are so pretty! The linen thread bows are the perfect added touch!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...