Thursday, January 9, 2014

A birthday card!

So the other day when I had some stamping time, I was perusing blogs and came across Christy's- where she had just shared the latest Nacho Average Sketch Challenge, and I thought I'd play along!

Here is the result- a birthday card for my childhood best friend, who's birthday is TODAY! Yeay!
Supplies:
Stamps: Show & Tell 1 (photopolymer), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Soft Sky, Basic Black
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Sorbet DP
Accessories: White stitched grosgrain ribbon, Neutral buttons, Glue Dots

That DP that you're wondering about? Or maybe you saw it in my calendar pages... anyway, that would be a sneaky-peek to the upcoming Sale-A-Bration catalog!!

And this card has already been mailed! Yeay!
What about you? Are you mailing anything off this year? That IS why we make cards...right?

7 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the DSP you used! Thanks for playing with Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use DSP-nicely done. Thanks for playing this week-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!! So pretty!! Thanks for playing with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Tanya! I haven't seen much done with the Sweet Sorbet DSP yet and I do really like it. Great use of the soft colors with just the pop of black. Thanks for joining in the fun at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great birthday card Tanya! Great use of the SAB DSP. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges, hope you will play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I'm sure your friend will love it. :) Thanks for playing along with the Nachos. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...