Friday, January 3, 2014

Blog Hop: Celebrate the Everyday!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! This month we're all featuring products from the brand spankin' new Occasions Mini catalog, which begins today!
Also, since it was the first time I actually stamped anything in more than a couple weeks, I went a little nuts diving back into the sketches, haha! Have you missed seeing cards on my blog? This post might make up for it...

First up, this card uses the current Freshly Made Sketch, new framelits and one new stamp set! I love the sketch and the fun colors! The pennants are actually a bit longer than you see here- I had to trim the tops off when my first creation didn't quite work, lol. What do you think of the cute new stamp??
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral & Whisper White card stocks, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot

This card might be my favorite of the three, using the current Mojo Monday sketch, the same stamp set and same banner dies! The silver ribbon carried over from the Holiday Mini to the Occasions Mini too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper: Smoky Slate, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Silver Ribbon, Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Brights Candy Dots

Wow, this card was an adventure to make, LOL! I used the current Retro Sketch. Have you tried making the star burst yet? I'm sure there's an easier way than what I did, but I do like the result! Here you can see three new stamps (same set!) and two new washi tapes!
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky card stocks
Accessories: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Dimensionals

Now, aren't you dying to see the other new products everyone else used?? Me too! Lets go check 'em out and be sure to leave some comments! We all like to know what people think of our work!
http://www.seejuliestamp.com/2014/01/WCBH1-1.html

9 comments:

  1. Love how you turned the Freshly Made sketch on it its side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all cute cards! I love how you turned the FMS sketch on its side. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - came from Retro Sketches,but loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I was so out of it I didn't even think of trying a sketch. I also love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful new blog header. I love your starburst card! I can't wait to get the new Pennant Framelits. It's so cute with all of the different DSP that you used on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to start the year off with three... THREE fabulous cards! Love the designs and fresh new products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the starburst card most of all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Three fabulous cards! I love all of them! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards! I really love the mini little banners/pennants. I might have to get that set of framelits - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...